Job scheduling across the enterprise
XS-EnterpriseSCHEDULE has made the scheduling and management of routine and complex tasks on multiple platforms a breeze for some of the world’s top companies and institutions.
XS-EnterpriseSCHEDULE frees you to do your job
XS-EnterpriseSCHEDULE enables an enterprise to administer, control and monitor scripted batch jobs, initiating and managing a stream of jobs based on time, internal or external events or manual intervention.
Windows, Web-based and Command Line clients provide a single point of control for all job processing in a distributed network of computers.
XS-EnterpriseSCHEDULE makes your job easier
Optimisation of automated processing allows more work to be accomplished in less time, without manual intervention. Prompt notification of job failures means faster recovery from errors. Launching jobs based on time or events reduces the potential for human error and incorrectly scheduled jobs.
Eliminate unnecessary delays between job submissions and reduce personnel costs by allowing operators to focus on less repetitive and time consuming tasks – let
XS- EnterpriseSCHEDULE take the strain!
New! XS-EnterpriseSCHEDULE integrates with HP Operations Manager
Example Message Summary and Details of Job Scheduling Event
Many HP customers have chosen HP Operations Manager Software for Windows (formerly known as HP OpenView Operations) as their strategic enterprise framework. XS EnterpriseSCHEDULE is an HP Software Certified Application.
Display job and server messages in your Operations Manager events window to ensure that problems such as critical job failures are detected. Minimise costly delays by enabling operators to take action promptly to correct problems and re-run jobs.
Click here for more information and examples.
XS-EnterpriseSCHEDULE helps with your ITIL® goals
XS-EnterpriseSCHEDULE assists organisations in the implementation of ITIL® best practices, helping to achieve your goals of IT service management, security and compliance. How?
- Automated job scheduling, improving the accuracy, integrity and manageability of IT services by running application jobs on time, every time.
- Centralised management of the entire scheduling environment to help meet ITIL® service delivery goals.
- Configurable error detection and self-healing to improve service continuity plus logging and audit trails of all important server and job related events for incident analysis and reporting.
XS-EnterpriseSCHEDULE is extremely flexible and scalable to meet your job scheduling requirements.
- Job activity is controlled across multiple platforms using a powerful Windows Interface. Web and command line clients are also provided.
- Job streams can be built from scratch using a graphical layout design tool and monitored in real-time.
- Scheduling database can be distributed around a cluster or across the network.
- Messages delivered to a pager, email, pop-up, HP Operations Manager or any user configurable receptor.
- Programmable resources allow you to control execution, job flow and provide visual information.
- Job prototypes facilitate rapid creation of entire categories of jobs and customisation of run-time fields for simple and error-free submission.
XS-EnterpriseSCHEDULE for Polycenter Scheduler Users
A comprehensive tool is provided to convert legacy Polycenter Scheduler job definitions into XS EnterpriseSCHEDULE job scripts. XS-EnterpriseSCHEDULE is an HP endorsed replacement to Polycenter Scheduler and many XuiS customers have made the transition rapidly and easily. Find out more from the XuiS Support Team.
XuiS Professional Services
XuiS is the product author ISE’s chosen partner in the EMEA region. We offer extensive installation, configuration and training services for your XS-EnterpriseSCHEDULE implementation. We tailor these to meet your requirements to ensure you reap the maximum benefit from your investment. Please contact a member of our Professional Services team for more information.